Friday, May 05, 2006

Loose Ends - Finished Dog Portrait and Such




Just five days left before I go for a little trip across the big pond. I'm wrapping up as many loose ends as possible. Trying to do a little work on my new website that should be launched very shortly. Coming up with plans for future works. Most importantly, if it is approved, my most recent commission is finished.

You can see that my task was to not only capture the good nature of Summer the Golden Retriever but to show her as she was in her younger days. The photo provided shows her as she is now with her well earned grey hairs. Thankfully there are no photos of me with my grey hair showing. Only my hairdresser gets to see those. I digress. Also, I had to open her eyes a bit because with age she has had some vision issues. Luckily, I was able to have Lasik surgery. Oops, I went off course again. Forgive me it is Friday. Hopefully, Summer's owners feel this captures her at her best and they approve. If not, that is ok as well and I will adjust anything as per their request. I always guarantee my work.

More info on my trip in my next entry. Have a great weekend everyone! OOOOH and Happy Cinco de Mayo! Have a margarita on me!

No comments: