Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions? Pish Posh.


Everyone talks about making a resolution for the new year. I too have done it in the past. Some resolutions lasted a few weeks or months and others perhaps only for half of the day. This year I will not make any. This way every positive change I make is based on the freshness and clean slate of a new year and not on mistakes of years gone by.
This picture is of the end of the day, exciting like the end of a new year. Exciting because it is vibrant and yet one knows it is fleeting. However, tomorrows are even more exciting because they are ever full of promise.

This will be a great year. I just know it. I wish the same for everyone else.

Let's hear it for great art in the future (or at least lots of it) and good times. Good times.

Resolutions? Who need 'em. Pish posh!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments: