Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Snowy Landscape

Snowy Landscape by Lori Levin
First...let me apologize for the really bad photo. 8pm in my studio and obviously no light to photograph with. Sadly this looks nothing like the painting but I didn't want you to think I fell off the face of the earth. I will post this again tomorrow as soon as I can take a good picture of it.

"Snowy Landscape" is really called "Lonely By Your Side" in my head but I didn't want to ruin it for you. Ooops, I just did. When I saw the photo of these two trees, all I could think about was a feeling that sometimes comes over me. The feeling of being alone even though someone else is with me. This lonely feeling is actually made larger by the presence of another. Please don't send the men with straight-jackets...I can't be the only one who has ever felt this way.

Check back tomorrow for a better photo...I hope.

No comments: