Friday, February 03, 2006

Just Ducky on Ebay Friday

Ducks by Lori Levin
Did you think I fell off the face of this earth? To those of you who emailed me worried that I died because there were no updates to my blog, I'm on the road to recovery. Little flu-bug but I'm back on track now. Thanks for your concern!

It is that time again. Ebay Friday! Woo Hoo! This weeks painting to be auctioned starting this Sunday is called "Mamma and Babies". Oil on stretched 5"x7" canvas. This piece is quite unique because I used a different style than usual. Hard to see on the screen but I used textured paint underneath the oil to give it a special 3-dimentional quality. I really love the colors and drama in this painting. I was going to save this for a local competition but I think I might paint more with the same technique. Don't forget to email me for my BUY IT NOW price if you would like to purchase it before it goes to auction.

I have a lot of things going on with Soulful Studios right now. I'll be telling you all about it in the next week or so. So please stay tuned but for now...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

belindadelpesco.com said...

Wonderful painting - great, moody piece!
Belinda