Monday, February 06, 2006

Horses Still In The Field


In case you thought I forgot about this painting, no I did not. It is near completion. I feel I only need one more session on it. Thought I would post it for those of you asking for it. Please feel free to comment.

I need to finish it this week so that it has time to dry and to be framed. I'm very excited to have been kindly invited to show my work at the Horse World Arena at the Greater Philadelphia Pet Expo, March 10th-12th, at the Ft. Washington Center. I hope to have 4 originals for sale there and to start the commission push for this coming Christmas season's pet portraits.

I will be working hard this week on my new and improved Soulful Studios website. Keep an eye out for that. I certainly will post a message when it is launched.

No comments: