Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Horse Portrait - Graphite Drawing of Bud - The Photo

horse portrait by Lori Levin

This is Bud. He happily resides and works at "Raise Your Dreams" farm in Woodstown, NJ and will be the next subject in my collection of commissioned pet portraits. I took 60 photos of him; this is the photo that captured his human companion's heart. Over the next few weeks I will share with you how I will turn this photograph into a custom graphite pet portrait. If you are interested in having an animal portrait created for a holiday gift, now is the best time to contact me.

Soulful Studios is now proud to be included in the AKC Museum of the Dog's artists registry. Other good news is that "Supwana Light" previously featured here will now be part of the permanent collection of Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center's new pavilion in October of this year. Stay tuned for updates and press information about the pavilion and the artists to be honored.

No comments: