Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wishing You Peace

Doves by Lori Levin The holidays fast approach. For those of us who are Jewish they are already here. I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays and most of all Peace. This is a page out of my new Moleskine sketchbook thanks to Nance and Joyce at 4Tails. This is just an image from my heart. I am lucky for I truly feel quite at peace and I wish the same to all of you.

I also want to thank all the folks at my gym. There was a birthday card waiting for me today signed by all the other gym rats. I was so touched I almost fell off my treadmill (how is that different than any other day I wonder). A big thank you goes out to the folks at WetCanvas as well. You ladies know who you are. Thanks Li for never forgetting about me. Also a shout out goes to my friend G at U of P. He is making sure that I remain strong on a cellular level. Nutrition and fitness are everything people (this being typed with a sugar cookie in my hand). Also Trac and Jen, you ladies rock.

I mention all of these "thank you's" because I often don't realize how many people care about me. One thing that I've learned is that one doesn't have to do anything big to make a difference. Everything that we do and say is like dropplets of water in a pond. The ripples go out far and wide. Don't gag here, I'm quite seriouse. This may be one of the most important things I've ever learned.

Happy Chanukah...Merry Christmas...Peace and Happiness to All!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted... I was getting worried. I hope all is well on your end!

Jen

P.S.-the drawing is GORGEOUS. I mean, stunningly gorgeous!!! So free...

Anonymous said...

Happy Chanukah to you Lori! I am glad you are hanging in there and that you have lots of support. Your friends all sound wonderful. Oh, and *you* rock!!!

trac