Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Change of Seasons



"View of Delaware City"
graphite sketch in moleskine

Just another sketch in my little moleskine book to share. I sat in my car at Fort Mott, on a chilly morning after our tiny snow and looked out across the river to Delaware City. It is funny to post this today because 10 days ago it was snowing and today it is 60 degrees. I'm all about spring! Winter can kiss my cold butt.

I remember sitting on the bench (right side of sketch) last summer wondering where I would be this summer. Well, this summer is almost here. Some things that I thought would happen didn't disappoint and other things never came to fruition. Isn't it always that way? You can plan all you want but the future always stays one step ahead. I'm trying to save my precious energy for the present. I'm trying.

No comments: