Monday, November 29, 2010

Airedale Dog Portrait - Max Has Arrived

pet portrait by Lori Levin "Max"
11x14
graphite on archival paper
private commission

Happy post Thanksgiving everyone! I figured I would start off the holiday season with the final installment of Max's pet portrait. Isn't he a charming and handsome fellow? I can just imagine the doggie manipulation that took place over the holiday to score some turkey treats! My own Mr. Brady really worked the crowd here at Soulful Studios, I can guess that Mr. Max was doing the same. Don't you find your meal more enjoyable when some little brown eyes look at every morsel with longing? Ok, maybe that's taking things too far but I just can't imagine a holiday without some little fury child doing his best begging act. Can you?

No comments: