Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"Patches" Is In The House!!!!

Future Pet Portrait
Just want to say "welcome" to Patches, a 6 month old Brittany Spaniel, the new 4-legged child of my wonderful website designer, Joyce Carmeli. Joyce has been such an important part of my business and I wish her and her husband much love and joy with the addition of their new fuzzy companion.

Yes, I get rather excited about these things. I guess that is why I enjoy doing pet portraits so much. As a kid I was allergic to pets but lived with them anyway because I couldn't see living without them. Neither could my parents. So, it is just natural to feel joy when someone else welcomes a the joy of a new pet into their home.

As a side note, the Soulful Studios main website will soon be completely overhauled. Not only will the format be different but their will be a place to sign up for my up and coming quarterly newsletter for art lovers and artists. Lots to do this year folks!

Let's hear it for all you pet lovers out there!

No comments: