Friday, February 10, 2006

Ebay Friday - Winter Chill

Winter Landcape Snow
It is Friday again and that means yet another eBay auction. This was an easy one to pick because this weekend's forecast calls for some serious snow. Keeping with the impending flakes I'm offering "Winter Chill" for this week's eBay auction starting Sunday night. Remember to contact me now if you would like to purchase this before it goes to auction.

"Winter Chill" is a 10"x8" oil painting on stretched linen gallery wrap canvas (no staples on the sides). I painted this feeling rather cold and alone. It was one of those days that even when someone was close, I was still the only person in the room. These trees stand together but are really quite separate.

While I painted this, I listened to a song by Jon Michaels called "I Will". As I've mentioned before, music plays an important part in my process. So today's thank you goes out to Jon himself. Thanks for the music Jon and the "chats". I can use all the inspiration I can get. (You can check out Jon's music at:http://www.jonmichaelsmusic.com/ You can even check out the song I listened to "I Will" there.)

Have a great weekend! Brrrrrrrr!

No comments: