Friday, April 21, 2006

Ebay Or Not It's Friday!

Feline Art
As I type I can hear the lawn mowers chewing up grass all over town. Spring is here and I am so thankful for it. Weather like this makes me want to work even harder. Each year I wonder how I made it through another winter. I shouldn't complain because this year it was warm but I just can't help myself.

There will not be an eBay auction this week. I am entrenched in commissions as well as starting to gather ideas for work for galleries. In doing so I am overwhelmed with images in my head and wonder if I will ever have enough time in this life to paint all of them?

This painting, "Down Below", is another piece exploring the idea of fear and reality. It is left up to the viewer to decide why the cat is in the tree. I know the answer but that would ruin it for you and I wouldn't want to do that. This 16" x 20" oil painting currently is part of my private collection.

Today's shout out goes to my dentist of all people. Yes, I actually look forward to seeing my dentist. Dr. Wallet and his wife, Dr. Wallet, are not only great dentists but wonderfully caring, interesting people as well. They feel like family and that is just darn nice. If you live in the area check them out http://www.marltondentalcare.com/ I'll have a glass of wine this weekend on them...literally, they gave me the bottle!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: