Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meet LeRoy


Hi everybody! Please welcome LeRoy to the world. LeRoy is new pup to be loved and trained by the great people at Canine Partners for Life. For the next year he will live in a loving home and enjoy all the things a good dog should. Then if he is able he will start school to see if he could be another great assistance dog for folks needing such a partner.

I am sharing this with you because I had the extreme honor of naming him. What is even more special is that I offered the name of my father. If you ever met my dad you would know that he would have gone crazy for this little guy and the idea of a service dog sharing his name. I can only hope that this pup can live up to such a name as "The King". Somehow I believe he will.

There will be more art to be posted later in the week. I'm so busy painting in the studio but I'm behind on photographing the work! Such a nice problem to have.

If you would like to volunteer and raise a potential service dog please contact Canine Partners for Life as they are always looking for happy homes to start their puppies. I can't think of a better way to give a little as well as get some love in return.

No comments: