Thursday, November 11, 2010

Airedale Dog Portrait - Max Is Mr. Handsome

Airedale for pet portrait
pet portrait by Lori Levin beginning stages of Max's portrait

Every now and then I get a chance to do a commission of a dog that makes me smile the entire time I work. This is just one of those opportunities. Max is a well loved Airedale and I have the honor of doing his dog portrait in graphite. He is so cheerful looking and handsome in his photos. I'm told he even has the name "Mr. Handsome" at his vet's office. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it is to work on this piece.

Max's dog portrait is a loving anniversary gift. It never ceases to amaze me how important pets are in our lives. They hold such a special place in our hearts that reference to them is used as a romantic gesture. This just tickles me to no end.

Stay tuned and in a few days Soulful Studios will share Max's pet portrait update. Now go pet your furry family member! If you'd like to make a romantic gesture of your own contact me and let's make it happen.

No comments: